Thursday, March 29, 2012

Pinterest, Albany, and Other things

Today is the day. I am leaving tonight on an airplane.

To see my brother. Who lives far, far, far away in Albany, New York. I am so excited. I can hardly handle it.
This is my first time on a plane in like, ten years. Or more. And the first time on the East Coast. And my first time traveling alone.

I am sooo nervous. And exctied. And unbelieveably STOKED. (No, I am not a hippie for saying "stoked". However, I am pretty awesome, if I say so myself.)

To help further my excitement, nervousness, and all of those other awesome things, I found a Pinterest board that I am now obsessed with, (Thank you, Erica Moore!)
If you aren't on Pinterest yet, have you been under a rock this whole time? Check out my boards here. I'm addicted. Seriously.

I have a few ideas of what I want to see while I am there, time permitting! I have linked the pictures to their pinned owners. Pinterest is not always a reliable resource of who owns what images. But I have linked to the owners according to Pinterest. (If this is correct, image owners, please email me and I will remove the images.)

This is probably the first thing I will see, considering it is at the Airport.



"Building Bridges" at the Albany International Airport Gallery



The Aquaducks Tour, through the Hudson River! I would love to go on this and see downtown Albany and the Hudson River!



Washington Park. I would love to go during the Tulip festival, but it is in May, unfortunately. I'd still love to go to the park, though.



New York Capital Building. I don't know why, but this is so interesting to me. The architecture is amazing!



Palace Theatre. It is so beautiful. I need to see it for myself.



Bob and Ron's Fish Fry. This is apparently an Albany landmark. I hope to eat there with my brother and Julia.

Thank you, Erica, for your amazing Albany Pinterest board and inspiring me to see some of these sights while I am over there!
This isn't even counting all the things I want to see in NYC! Eeeep. I can't get too excited, 5 hrs more of work today before I can get into vacation mode!

I promise to take lots of pictures while I am gone. :D

3 comments:

  1. Have a fun and safe trip! I live in Connecticut and I can tell you there is a lot more to see in New York than Times Square. Albany is great, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] wish I had this on my trip. (Oh! And I will get pictures up from my trip soon.. those planes are tiring, I am still recovering! [...]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a great time! I didn't make it into the city, but I still loved it there! Saratoga is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...