Wednesday, February 1, 2012

#FebPhotoADay

I saw this on Anna's blog, Spectacles, today. And I want to play. This fantastic idea comes from blogger fat mum slim for a photo a day for the month of February.Image Since today is the first day of February (WHERE DID JANUARY GO?!), I have a photo of "my view today" Please excuse the camera phone picture. I don't bring my good camera to work. Although, I really should. But my mind doesn't work at 4 am when I leave for work. My desk looks very neat today. Should mess it up before people think I don't have work to do. Image

1 comment:

  1. I'm doing this too! I found it on Instagram (everyone is posting about it haha) so I'm doing it there.
    Looks like it'll be fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...