Monday, February 27, 2012

My favorite Shot of February



I love this shot of Amanda and Jon! I went into this shoot with ideas from Pinterest, but I was still sooo nervous that my pictures were going to come out horrible. I had never done a couple before, let alone maternity! I guess I can't say that anymore.

Luckily for me, these two are goregous and are very natural in front of the camera. I don't know if I am getting more practice or if I am just learning to edit better, but I feel like the past few sessions I have done, my ratio of good images to bad images is getting better. And the best part is, I am still having fun!

Well, what do you think? Did I click it up a notch in February?

 

Click It Up A Notch

3 comments:

  1. So sweet! I feel the same way about my progress. It's awesome knowing that you're getting better, but there's always one more thing to learn. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never taken belly pictures. Seems to me kind of dificult to show future mother look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't shooting couples fun! I think they may be my favorite to photograph! How wonderful they were such a great couple to shoot! Love how they are holding hands.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...