Friday, August 31, 2012

Little Letters

Happy Friday, loves! 

I am so glad to have made it through this week. After my vacation day last week, much of this week was spent catching up. Just like in school, if you miss a day of work, it takes two days to make it up! 

Crazy how that works, huh?

------
 Dear Friday, every week you take longer and longer to get here. What's up with that? Dear Coffee, I know that I said I didn't like you. I said you were bitter. I take it all back. I didn't know what I was missing. Let's run away together, k?  Dear August, I can't believe you are over already. Seems like just yesterday I was celebrating my birthday, now it's almost Thanksgiving! Eeeeep. Dear Sleep, I know I have been neglecting you lately. I miss you. I will try and see you tonight! Dear Cubicle, I have enjoyed our time together. But now, it is time for me to move into an office. If they don't decide to make it the sales department first. Then I will have to wait.  Dear Readers, I would love to know what you think of my new blog! I am enjoying it very much so far. I just need to find more time to blog. How do you all find the time to maintain your blog? I'd love some tips!


Signature

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog is adorable! :) I'd give you tips but I think you've got it figured out more than I do! :P

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...