Tuesday, April 10, 2012

DJ and Julia Sneak Peek

While I was in New York, I got FINALLY got the oppurtunity to take some pictures of my brother, David (we refer to him as DJ) and his girlfriend, Julia.
(I say FINALLY because they have been together like two years. Then again, we are limited to when my brother is home on leave. Or in this case, when we go see him.)

Julia is the sweetest soul you could ever meet. Which is good, because DJ is kind of a force to be reckoned with. (That gene skipped me, of course. Haha.) The way they are together is so adorable. Not to mention, also a little heart wrenching. My little brother is all grown up. You would think the fact that he has been in the Navy for almost two years would've made me realize he isn't a little kid anymore.But no. My mind works in mysterious ways.

Anywho, I got to take a few quick shots of the cute couple while I was over there. Not many, though, unfortunately. The weather was cold and we had more things to do. Maybe if he comes home for the holidays I will get more. I got some really cute ones though. Here are two sneak peeks. Enjoy.





and  then, she {snapped}
View more on my facebook page

2 comments:

  1. [...] My brother, who as you may or may not know, is in the military. Has been for about two years now. When he is in uniform, perfect strangers come up to him and thank him for his service. They buy him food. It makes me misty to have seen it with my own eyes. [...]

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] Julia and I on her graduation day. I just about melted. And my butt fell asleep. [...]

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...