Friday, May 4, 2012

Five Question Friday

It's Friday!
As I say to my work-neighbor, I am so glad to have made it.

Today is Five Question Friday! Just to get my creative juices flowing for some design projects I have been neglecting. :) Bad Jessica.

1. What did you wear to prom? Include a picture if possible.

Are you ready for this? This is me and the dork at prom. Same guy, after the years. I was going to say all these years, but we have only been out of high school for three years.
It seems like so much has changed, but me and my man have not. I just love him more and more every day.



Look how skinny I was! Dork looks exactly.the.same. Men. Sigh.

I loved this dress, but there was SO much glitter. His truck was like COVERED in blue glitter. For years. Seriously. Glitter is the herpes of craft supplies.


2. Would you rather be on the biggest loser or a food eating challenge?
The biggest loser. For sure. I'm competitive. I think I could do it. Then again, I might cry.
But if I lose weight, I won't mind losing a few tears in the process.

3. Fave sonic drink? Refreshing summer drink? 

Sweet tea. Or Passion Tea Lemonade from Starbucks. I love tea. Soda just doesn't help in the California heat.

4. What was your first car, and what did you call it?

My truck that I still have.  Unlike most kids my age, I was not given a car. I had to save up for him. Yes, my truck is a "him".
Just look at him. He's a manly truck.  I hope he stays with us for a long, long time.
He's been good to me so far. We had trouble in the beginning. He has a manual transmission.
We got into arguments. But we are over it now.



5. What's one thing your child or spouse does that sends you over the edge?

I have to say, the dork is pretty amazing. (Have you noticed that I have a new nickname for him every day I talk about him? Dork is the most common one. I call him Dork more than I call him Dakota. It's a term of endearment, I swear. He isn't even that dorky. Compared to me he is a jock.Don't tell him I said that. He was already threatening to take away my internet privledges. And that was just for watching Jenna Marbles)

But sometimes, sometimes I just question his sanity. He does the dishes backwards. Instead of washing them in the side of sink farthest from the counter, he does it in the closest, moves it to the other side to rinse, and then puts it on the counter. Small thing, but it is sooo inefficient. It is a small thing, but it bothers me. I'm weird like that.

Linking up with My Little Life.

2 comments:

  1. You had me at "glitter is the herpes of craft supplies". Funniest thing I've read in a long time. lol So nice to connect with you via Twitter! :)

    liveandloveoutloud.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. [...] think so. With Dakota, the moment I sat next to him in class  I just felt (and this is totally cheesy, but dude, I keep it real.) fireworks. I had to get to [...]

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...