Friday, May 25, 2012

My Life Through Instagram

Are you following me on Instagram yet?  You really should.

Since its Friday, and since I am doing my Weekly Review today, I thought I would review my Instagram life, too.

(I'll have to write a post on my GTD system soon. But today, I am lazy. Soon.)

Anyway, to the matter at hand. I love Instagram. I have told you this many times before. So here has what my life has looked since the last time we talked.



1) Heels. I looked cute but my feet hurt. Need to invest in flats.

2)  Me and the dork in class. He is too cute for words.

3) Our tree is growing back! I love that tree so much it is weird.

4) College and coffee. Did I mention that I'm done for the semester /  summer? I couldn't be more happy! :)

5) Bottle brushes. I love these things. They used to grow at my Grandma's. They are so pretty.

6) Scooter gets sad waiting for Dakota to come home. I had better ones on my DSLR and formatted my SD card on accident. :/ I'm such a goof.

7) My future wedding dress. 'Nuff said.

8) The Jimi. My dog which turned into my mom's dog. He is a handful, but for Mother's Day I took care of him for a few days. I still love him. He still looks like a puppy.

9) My Corey. He has been staying with the Dork and I this week. I have known this kid since he was a little little kid. He's all grown now. It makes me sad.

10) Abby and I can't make waffles. I can't talk about it. It's still too painful.

11) Scooter giving me her usual look. I'm not sure if its a look of love or if she is plotting my death. She is such a drama queen.

12)Netflix, Ice Cream, and my BFF. A good Saturday night.

Now I am off to get back to my Weekly Review.

Have a great long weekend!


life rearranged
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...