Friday, May 11, 2012

Five Question Friday

I cannot believe it is already Friday!
My dad always told me that as you get older time goes by faster.

It's so scary how right he always is.

I'll have to write him a post one day, like I did for my mom.

Anyways, since it is Friday, I thought I would play Five Question Friday again! Are you ready for this?

1. What advice would you give a couple getting married?
Well, since I am not married, I don't know how much anyone would want to take my advice. But, my thing is with marriage is that even though I would love to marry my love someday, I don't see the need to rush.
I seriously do believe that we were made for each other. When I hug him I feel completed inside.
But at the same time, we are still young. I want to enjoy it just being me and him for a little while longer. That sounds really selfish, I know, but he won't always be just mine. If we have kids, he will be theirs. And when that happens, I will be even more in love with him. But for now, I want him to just be mine.

My point is, I don't think people should rush into getting married. I mean, obviously I have no say in people's personal affairs, but I think that I love him just as much if not more than people who have gotten married. Getting married wouldn't make me love him even more. I just don't see the point.

It may work for other people, for right now, that's just not what I want. :)


2. If you could tell your 16 year old self ONE thing, what would it be?
If only. I would tell her (it feels weird calling myself "her", kinda like I got a schizo thing goin' on.) Anyways. I would tell her to rexamine her life. Her priorities are way off. She is spending way too much time worrying about someone who she won't even speak to five years later. Not to mention that she meets someone who completes her heart so completely. Why spend time worrying about someone when you are so young?! And stop being such a smart ass. Love your mom. Hug your daddy. You will miss them so much when you move out. But they are always there. That boy I was talking about? Yeah, not so much.

3. What do you do to keep cool in the summer? (AC, windows, fans, swimming, etc.)

Well, this is something where dork and I differ. In the winter, he has the heater blazing. I put on a blanket. In the summer, same thing. I open windows and turn on the fans. He puts on the AC. I just don't want a high electric bill is all;)

Plus my parents have a pool. And so does his. They will be utilized.

4. What did you (or your wife) crave most while pregnant right now?

I had to alter this question because I have never been pregnant. Right now I am craving chocolate oreos. Good thing I got some in my purse. I'm so smart, planning ahead and what not.

5. Who is your favorite TV mom? Why?

I'm going to have to say Mrs. Brady. She is like the quintessential mother. Never angry, always supportive, always with perfect hair. Something all mothers strive for, I am sure.
I have yet to meet a mother that perfect in real life. But that's what TV is about, right?!

 

Linking up with My Little Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...