Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Insta-Friday!

life rearranged
As you should know by now, I LOVE Instagram. In fact, I love it so much I have done multiple posts about it.

I haven't done a post about my life in Instagram because I have no life.

Therefore, I haven't taken many pictures.

Seriously.

Anyways.

It's Friday, and because I am on a beach somewhere in my mind, here is my life in Instagram these past few weeks.



1) They eat my food, they do my dishes. 'Nuff said.

2) Key Lime Frozen Yogurt Ice Cream Sandwich. To die for. I love Costco.

3) Moscato. My love. Where have you been all my life?

4) This is my view a lot these days.

5) Julia and I on her graduation day. I just about melted. And my butt fell asleep. Wonderful.

6) Chocolate malt. No one holds my heart quite like Superior Dairy.

7) I love me some web editing. Fun fun.

8) Abigail has a miniature pie maker. It was amazing. And awesome.

9) I love seeing my designs in action. :)

10) I curled my hair. It made me feel sexy. I must do it more often.

11) Strawberry margaritas with my momma. She buys the good tequila.

12) My man brought me home a bottle of champagne, cookies, and a photography magazine. He knows the way to my heart. (Hint: I love surprises :))

P.S. If you aren't following me on Instagram, you really should.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...