Friday, October 12, 2012

Friday Letters

Happy Friday Ya'll!
Glitter Graphics | http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/
Source


(Have you noticed that I have been on a ya'll kick lately? 
It's strange. I am a California girl through and through!)

Are you excited for the weekend?! I totally am! I am having a Pampered Chef party tomorrow! I am totally spoiled on Pampered Chef. No, I don't cook? Is that important? ;) And it is also my town's fall festival! There will be great kettle corn, tacos, and fun to be had! And its in walking distance of my house! 

Okay, enough exclamation points.
But I am excited. 

Now onto my letters for the week...

Dear Dakota, I am really going to miss you next week. Especially since you are vacation on my busiest week of my whole year. But I guess I will forgive you. :P Dear Fall Festival, I get so excited for you every year. And this year it won't be so hot! I am looking forward to getting some kettle corn! And watching the boy scouts walk their rope! Dear Cats, I love when you cuddle up with me at night before Dakota comes home. He says you are cold. He lies. You love me. Dear Attendees Next Week, I really am looking forward to meeting you all for the first time. It will be nice to put a face to the voice. Just bear with me if I have a mental breakdown. Dear School, I can't wait for you to be over this semester. It's horrible, but I am just ready to dedicate 100% of my time to Waterman. Dear Sleep, I miss you. We get farther apart every week. But we will spend some quality time together this weekend. I promise. Dear Dakota, I am so glad you get off early tonight! Time to play Mario Party and drink! :) 

I hope you all have a GREAT Friday. Keep your heads up and show the world who's boss.
I am going to definitely try myself!

Later today I am going to post a survey about what I should teach ya'll tomorrow.
Stay tuned! 

Linking up with Adventures of Newlyweds

Signature

3 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun weekend ;) enjoy! xxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from Friday Letters!

    How exciting you have so much to look forward to this weekend! We don't have any Fall festivals so I'm totally jealous. I've always wanted to go to one. We have a little fair in Dec, but it's not really Fall themed or anything.

    Happy Friday!!

    xo, Heather

    http://heatherfrostx.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have probably guessed already, I'm your Blog Angel this month ;) xxo

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...