Thursday, October 4, 2012

It's Ok Thursday!

It's Thursday, so you know what that means! It's OK Thursday!
And I am glad. Because I need a place to express the things I've been feeling this week.
You should link up with Neely and Amber and do the same!
It's OK that..
...I bring my own coffee / creamer to work. Mine is better.
...I have been soliciting ideas for my "Design Tips" Series on Saturdays. 
I want to know what you want to learn!
...To consider calling in sick every day because it is just too early!
...To be really sad that Facebook isn't working.
...I am SO excited to get my truck back.
...To stalk the repair company's updates on my truck. I can't wait!
... To feel like I'm talking to no one on twitter. 
...To wonder WHY IS IT NOT FRIDAY YET?
...I am so tired of political stuff! I pulled down a political poster at work the other day.
There is a time and a place. And work is neither one of those.
...To get pizza because it sounded so yummy, and... it did!

Happy Friday Eve, Loves!
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...