Thursday, October 18, 2012

It's OK Thursday

Good morning everyone!
I know I have been gone for a while, but I am really trying to get back into the swing of things.
And just in time for It's OK Thursday with Neely!
It's Ok that..
... I posted this picture on my facebook a few days ago and now I want to show it here

...I had wayyy too much to drink last night and am regretting it this morning.
...Now I know drinking with a group of Canadians is never a good idea.. ;)
...To be soaking in all the applause I have been receiving for all my hard work
(And may have even encouraged it a bit)
...To have started this post at 5 am, and to be finishing it at 8:42 PM. 
(It is still Thursday, afterall)
...To be wayy too excited that my mom's picture is going to be on Ellen's show on Monday! You should watch and let me know which one you think is her ;)
...To really, really, really think its Friday.
...And then to be very sad when you realize its only Thursday...

But tomorrow is Friday!
But ya'll, I think I gotta get to bed, this week has wreaked havoc on my sleeping patterns.

Happy Friday Eve, Loves!
Signature

3 comments:

  1. I am totally going to record Ellen now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never drink during the week. I have a hard time with moderation ;)

    I'm going to tape Ellen! What is your mom going to be on for?

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! congratulations to your mom!! I love that show, Ellen is so funny :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...