Wednesday, September 19, 2012

ABC's of Jessica :)


Emily from Sweet Bella Roos did her ABC's today, so I had to join in on the fun! I know I have been lazy with posts but with a major tradeshow coming up and me being out of the office next week on business, things have been crazy around here. 
I will get some design posts when I get back! :)


A} Age:21.. I am finally legal!

B} Bed Size: King. I love having the space. Dakota does too.
Otherwise he kicks me. Plus we share it with two bed hogging cats.

C} Chore you dislike: Would it be wrong to say all of them? Mostly dishes. I hate doing the dishes.

D} Dogs: Nope, I have cats! 



E} Essential start to your day: Bacon egg and cheese croissant sandwich.. found them frozen at Walmart for like $4 for 4! I love those things!

F} Favorite Colors: purple, teal, yellow, and green. 

G} Gold or Silver: White gold, but I also have a sterling silver necklace I wear everyday that Dakota got me when we first started dating.

H} Height: 5'4 ish. There is a difference between Dakota and I (he is about 6 feet) but I love that he is so tall.  :)


I} Instruments you play (past/present)In elementary school I played the clarinet. I was not any good at all. 

J} Job Title: Sales and Marketing Assistant
This title is misleading, I have nothing to do with sales and everything to do with marketing.
My role has changed so much that I don't mind the title.

Plus, my boss is the VP of Sales and Marketing, so it kinda makes sense.

K} Kids: Nope, just two furballs, Scooter and Loki!

L} Live: In the sunny state of California

M} Mom’s nameJoy

N} Nicknames: Most people call me Jess. Even at work.

O} Overnight hospital stays: Not that I know of.

P} Pet Peeves: Liars, sleezy salesmen, bad drivers

Q} Quote from a Movie: 
Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all. "
-The Princess Diaries

R} Righty or Lefty: Right .. Dakota is a leftie :P

S} Siblings: A brother (DJ) who currently lives 2,907 miles away.
Plus a brother and sister in law (Skyler and Cheyenne) that like to stay with us a lot.
Dakota also has another brother named March that I have never met, but I'd like to!

DJ


T} Time you wake up: Between 3:30 and 4:30, depending on how lazy I am.

U} URL favorite these days: Pinterest! And Bloglovin. I am obsessed with Bloglovin'.

V} Vegetables you don’t like: Bell peppers. Brussel sprouts. (Or as my dad calls them, the evil sprouts)

W} What makes you run late: Usually leaving work I am always late because I get caught up in doing something and hate to leave in the middle of something.

In the mornings sometimes (like today..ugh) I can't convince myself to get out of bed early enough :/

X} X-Rays: Teeth mostly I think. (I've never had any broken bones)

Y} Yesterday memory: Curled up with Dakota watching Everybody Loves Raymond and playing with Loki :)

Z} Zoo Animal Favorite: Giraffes and Penguins


Signature

2 comments:

  1. Cute kitties!! I'm super obsessed with BlogLovin too, where has that been all my life? And I'm soooo with you about the dishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things you have in common with your stalker:
    I used to play the clarinet.
    I have no kids, two cats.
    My title is technically Marketing Assistant.
    I don't like bell peppers or brussel sprouts.
    =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...