Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Social

Ah, Sundays. We have such a love/hate relationship.
I love Sundays because...
 they are days full of rest and relaxation.. most of the time.
I get to spend time with my parents at our weekly dinner.
Dakota and I get to sleep in.. most of the time.
I hate Sundays because..
It is the last day of the weekend.
It is the day I say I will do my chores, but never do.
I have to go to bed early.
Just thinking about getting up so early tomorrow makes me want to go to sleep right now!
Anyways, its Sunday, so its Sunday Social with Neely... Have you linked up yet?
1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)

Oooh. So many things. Let's see. My cell phone, my computer ( although I wish I could go without it) Netflix, Vanilla coke and Ruby Pumps China Glaze nail polish. It is seriously the best.


Things I can't live without





2. All time favorite book? Why?

Oh geez. So mannyyy. Probably a tie between The Lovely Bones and The Time Traveler's Wife

Both will make you cry. True story. I just love them because they are very emotional stories. The Lovely Bones is my favorite because her heaven is a lot like I imagined Heaven to be like. Or, what I would want it to be like.

The Time Traveler's Wife I love because it is told both by the time traveler, Henry, and his wife Clare, as they meet across time. Some they meet while she is a kid, and Henry is grown,and once Clare meets Henry as a teenager or young adult. The fact that they always come back to each other is very beautiful.

favorite book




3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012

More followers on my blog, and for me to be producing better content on a regular basis.


4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Probably the first year or so that Dakota and I were together. It was so fun getting to know him and falling in love with him more and more. He was so cute the way he fawned over me.


Oh wait, he still does that. Sometimes :P

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?


I wish that people knew how frustrated I get without ever really showing it so that they would back off once in a while. Most of the time people don't know what they are doing, so I can't dislike them for it, but I just wish they knew how frustrated I was with them. Because sometimes it is like if you say one more word I am hitting you! Not that I ever have but sometimes people don't know when to stop. And me, being me, I never have the guts to speak out and say something.

Ever feel like that?



Sunday Social
Signature

2 comments:

  1. omg i lOVE coke vanilla! no one else gets it ha! stopping by from ss! cant wait to read more about your blog! its super cute :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I love vanilla coke :) our burger king just got one of those fancy soda fountains with like a 100 flavors so now I can have it on tap haha i love fountain soda so much better! thanks for stopping by I will check out yours too!

      Delete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...