Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Letters

Dear Friday, I am so glad you are here. But I am stressed about you because I have SO much to do today.   Dear Sleep, I am so glad to have reconnected with you last night. But not so much that I am happy that you distracted me from my nightly to-dos such as picking out my clothes and washing my hair. I had to do all that this morning. But I really needed you. And starting at 7:00 last night was a great idea! Dear Candy Bowl at the Front Desk, why must you have chocolate?! I have to have one every time I walk by. On the other hand, maybe its okay because when I walk by I am usually walking into my boss' office? I needed the chocolate.  Truth. 


Dear Dakota, I have really loved you being off the past few days. Eating dinner together, watching tv together, I could get used to this. :) Dear Easton Corbin, I love you. <3 Mostly because I think "Lovin' You is Fun" is mine and Dakota's song. And because you are cute. :) 

Happy Friday, Loves! :)
I will try to post from VEGAS! :) 

Photobucket



Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...