Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Social

Ah, September. I can already tell that we are going to be good friends. The weather already feels crisper, I have had to snuggle up with blankets already, and I am just SO excited that you are here!
Anyway, since today is Sunday, and I am in a blogging mood, I decided to link up with Sunday Social, over at A Complete Waste of Makeup. I've never done this before but I am excited to join in the fun.
Here goes!


What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?

Definitely going to the mountains with Dakota. It was relaxing to be away from work and my cell phone and any responsibilities really. It was so great to sit and be with him without having work or life or anything else get in the way. And the air was crisp and cool, I got to spend time with his family, and overall I wish I didn't have to come back. I hope we get to go back soon!


Favorite outfit look of the summer/clothing item?

I love wearing dresses. It surprises me that I love wearing them so much, because as a kid / teenager / three months younger I would tell you that you wouldn't catch me dead in a dress. But then I did. And I loved it. I felt so fancy. And pretty. And every girl loves to feel pretty, right?

What is one thing you wish you had gotten to do this summer?

Go to the beach. Dakota loves the mountains, but I can't decide between the mountains at the beach. The mountains to me mean relaxing, and the beach to me means fun! And I enjoy both. I hope I get to go soon!

Favorite Song of the Summer?

Boys of Summer. it's not of this summer or anything, but it makes me feel summery. It makes me smile. And dance. All very good things.


Favorite movie/tv show of the summer?

Definitely Bunheads. I loved Gilmore Girls, so when I read that the writer had  a new show, I had to watch it! It surprisingly has  A LOT of the supporting actors from Gilmore Girls, so its almost like Gilmore Girls is making a comeback! And it even has Emily! I am noticing a lot of bloggers I know love Gilmore Girls, too! Hell, The Paper Mama named her daughter Rauri. (Like Rory!) That's awesome dedication!


Ah. Summer. All this talking about you will make me kinda miss you. But I won't miss 100+ degree weather. I won't miss high electric bills. But I will miss swimming, and relaxing in the sunshine. And really, in California at least, you probably aren't close to being over.

I can't wait for Fall.

How about you? What is your favorite season?




Sunday Social
Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...