Friday, November 2, 2012

100 Posts!

Well, my lovely friends.
I made it to 100 posts.
I never thought I would get this far.
I feel very blessed to be part of this community.
I have made great friends.
I can express myself.
I can share parts of myself I don't in real life.
I thought I would do something extra specialy special for this occasion, 
but I think I am going to keep it simple with this:
Thanks for giving me the freedom to express myself.
I hope you learn something in the process.
Here's to another 100 posts, friends.

Here are some goals I have moving forward:

More consistent posting schedule
Freebie Fridays
Design Tips Saturdays (more consistently)
Better photos (with my real camera)
Feature other bloggers on social media (and here!)
Set up button swapping
Get better about scheduling posts rather than writing on the fly

I'm sure I will think of more later.

Do you have blogging goals you are trying to accomplish?

Cheers!
Signature

3 comments:

  1. Yay 100! Congrats :)

    I don't really have goals. haha Yes I do. Try to post more. I have no type of schedule, I just cook/bake when I feel like it then post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. !00 posts is a lot! I started scheduling posts when I started school this year--and seriously, it's really helpful! I might have a ton of ideas one day and write all day, but then I can schedule and know I'll have blog posts for the next week rather than post them all as they come to me!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...