Saturday, November 17, 2012

Design Tip: Adobe Kuler for Color Palettes!

I love color. I love color palettes.
It is all just so organized and beautiful.
And when I discovered Kuler, I fell in love.
Kuler (pronounced "cooler", btw) is a color palette tool.
It's pretty stinkin' awesome.
You can do things like shade palettes..
Or do something different and do a compound palette..
Or you can even upload a picture and create a color palette from the image, like this fall themed one below:
(Image Source)
I thought this would be a handy tip for all of you, designers and non designers included!
Especially for blog design!
Also, Kuler has an extension for InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop.
Want to learn more?
Contact me or Send me a tweet :)
P.S. I was not compensated for this post. I just love Kuler and thought you would too!

Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...