Thursday, November 29, 2012

Blogging Tips: Buffer

As many of you may know, I am a college student.
And I work full time.
(And sometimes even overtime!)

And as much as I love all of you, sometimes I just don't have time to be glued to my computer.
(As much as I would love it - my eyes would hate it)

(Side note - I had to write something that didn't start with an "A". The past five lines all started with an "A". It kinda was freaking me out. Sorry. I'm weird.)

So I am going to let you in on a secret.

Buffer

I LOVE Buffer.
It makes my life SO simple!

But before I show you, I want you to promise something.
Promise that you will not just use this for your social media.
Just because scheduling exists, doesn't mean you shouldn't interact.

Scheduling should be the starting point of interaction, not the whole interaction.

Now that everyone has promised, let's get down to it.




I'm not going to go into the basics, I just want to show you.
This is the screen where you put in your content. There is also a Chrome extension, which makes things really easy to share. 

I just use my Facebook Page, and my Twitter. I think you can also use your personal Facebook, but I don't.


And here is my page with some content, that you may have seen me post last week. 
Well, actually, Buffer did it. 
I wrote it and they posted it for me.
They are so nice.

On the content you wish to post to your Facebook Page, you can select the thumbnail you wish to use. 

My only wish is that they had like a hashtag cloud or something, but I'm not an over abuser of hashtags anyway, so it doesn't really matter.

I love Buffer because I am busy, and I love to share content. I share things I find on Pinterest or Stumbleupon, or even things I read out in my blogosphere circle. (And when you are on my sponsors, I try and give you shout outs as well!) So I just love this! That way you guys don't get overloaded with the things I want to share, because, honestly, I can spend hours on Pinterest/Stumbleupon. This way, I can space it out with quotes or questions, or other things. :)

Do you use anything to automate your social media?


I was in no way compensated for this post. I just love Buffer. And they told me on Twitter that they love me too. So there. :P














Signature

1 comment:

  1. I love Buffer! It's awesome, and I love how it tracks clicks for you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...