Wednesday, November 14, 2012

#iPPP

Haven't linked up with #iPPP in a while. Figured I should, since I have actually been taking phone pictures lately.

What can I say? It's easier to whip it out than my Canon. Plus, Loki stops acting crazy when he sees the big camera come out. It's just like having a toddler, I swear.

Not that I know what that's like.

But I imagine it to be a lot the same.

Except with no diapers. So preferable. (For now.) ;)


1) Laying in bed when I was sick with Loki on my face. He must love me after all. When I was sick I actually had both cats cuddled up with me all day long. I have never felt so loved.

2) Convinced a coworker to get me Starbucks. AND he paid. I was very happy. Loving the holiday cups!

3) Another friendly coworker gave me some medicine to help me feel better! The fizzy stuff didn't taste very good. But its the thought that counts! :)

4) Loki's favorite spot. In our bedroom window. This is the look he gives me when I go back to work.  We want so bad for him not to lay there, but no matter what we do, he still gets in there. I guess for an inside kitty he needs his sunshine. Or he likes to watch the people. Who knows.   

P.S. I am having so much fun with PicMonkey. It definitely won't replace Photoshop in my book, but it is definitely great for things like this! :)
Linking up with iPPP :)
Signature

3 comments:

  1. Aw! Kitties are sweet when you're not feeling well. But seriously, the fizzy medicine is so disgusting!! Thanks for linking up! (big picmonkey fan, too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures - I have never tried pic monkey, have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love pic monkey!!! And there is a really tasty fizzy orange super vit. c drink that's perfect for when you get sick. It really does taste good :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...