Friday, November 30, 2012

Freebie Friday: Christmas Printables

I love everything about Christmas. I love the decorations. I love hot chocolate. I love snuggling under warm blankets. I love Santa Hats. I even love rain and cold weather!
I love the baking. I love the time with friends. 


I am a total winter girl (my birthday is in February), and Christmas is one of my favorite days of the year! 
I will also be celebrating Hannukah this year, but that's a different post for a different day. 
Today, since its Friday, and since I love you, I have not one, but TWO freebies! Two free Christmas Printables! I am thinking of opening an Etsy store, to design things like this, because it is so much fun. And so different from what I do all day at my day job. What do you think?
Could I make the cut?
Anyways, click the image of the printable you want to go to the download page.
Let me know what you think. :)


And even though this picture has nothing to do with this post, I have to show you. Loki is crazy.  And loves bags.


Happy Friday, Loves! Come back tomorrow for Design Tips: Vector Vs. Raster.

Signature

2 comments:

  1. But I'm stubbornly not wishing for a white Christmas! (I'm one of THOSE people who hate snow. :P )
    Your cat does look crazy in that picture, and oh so happy to be tearing up that bag!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...