Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Minimalist Inspiration

I love minimalist design.I strive for it, personally.

But I always end up adding one thing that pushes it over the edge.But I try.

Here are some minimalist movie / play posters that have inspired me, and I think will inspire you too!


1) I love this movie and this poster! What a great minimalist way to show the movie! 2) I have never seen The Tempest, but this creative poster makes me want to! 3) This poster really showcases a bit of the kind of movie Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is. 

What inspires you?


I love doing these kind of posts because it keeps me inspired to do the kinds of work that I love to do! I'm putting the call out for guest posts about what inspires you! Any takers?






Signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments! They make me feel warm and fuzzy! Make sure to leave your email address so I can reply to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...